April 23, 2018, Solutions – Seven Little Words Puzzles
Check 7 Little Words solutions on Monday 23rd April 2018 here. Solved answers with clues are given below.
- black eye, for example – BRUISE
- narrow span – FOOTBRIDGE
- coddled – PAMPERED
- Hardee’s sandwich offering – THICKBURGER
- scrapes, as a feline would – CLAWS
- elevator inventor Elisha – OTIS
- having to do with the rules – PROCEDURAL
Meerja Maqbul Baig is founder / editor of https://www.dailypuzzlecheats.com. He is a blogger and independent deputy editor for a luxury lifestyle publication. He is an ambitious, fun-loving writer in his 20s who created the blog https://www.dailypuzzlecheats.com as a place to document all of his incredible personal and professional experiences in informal and honest blog posts.
Latest posts by Meerja Maqbul Baig (see all)