Browse solved answers to 7 Little Words Jan 13 2019 daily puzzles with Clues below.
- 7 Little Words January 13 2019 Daily Puzzle Answers
- 7 Little Words January 12 2019 Daily Puzzle Answers
- 7 Little Words January 11 2019 Daily Answers
- 7 Little Words January 10 2019 Daily Puzzle Answers
January 13 2019 Answers – 7 Little Words
- what pascals measure – PRESSURE
- vow – OATH
- critical investigation – SCRUTINY
- begin hostilities against – ATTACK
- H2O – WATER
- seize, by the police – ARREST
- release from employment – FIRE
More Recent Answers – 7 Little Words Daily
- 7 Little Words April 22 2019 Daily Puzzle Answers
- 7 Little Words Answers | From April 16 2019 to April 20 2019
- 7 Little Words April 14 2019 – Daily Puzzle Answers
- 7 Little Words April 13 2019 Daily Puzzle Answers
- Check 7 Little Words April 7 2019 Daily Puzzle Answers
- Check Little Words April 6 2019 Daily Puzzle Answers
- 7 Little Words March 21 2019 Daily Puzzle Answers
- 7 Little Words March 20 2019 Daily Puzzle Answers
Go to Home page – Daily Puzzle Cheats
What are the answers to 7 Little Words Jan 13 2019?
The answers to Seven Little Words Daily Puzzles are listed number wise here. Check more previous solutions to Seven Little Words daily Puzzles click here. The first answer “PRESSURE” is solved based on the clue “what pascals measure”.3nd answer “OATH” clue is “vow”. 3rd answer “SCRUTINY” is solved based on the clue “critical investigation”. 4th answer “ATTACK” is solved based on the hint “begin hostilities against”. 5th clue answer is “WATER”. View all solved solutions below in blue color and clues in red colored text.
About the Game: 7 Little Words game is based on the seven little words with clues. Users have to find the secret word by thinking hard. Who clears the first level can play the second level and 3rd level etc. Basically the first level of puzzle game is easier to solve. It becomes hard to solve the solutions when it reaches the next level. If you don’t have time to solve all the questions, or you may be struck at the particular level. Then you can go forward to the next level without ending the game with our free 7 little words solved answers. You can also check the solutions to the below puzzle games here.